What We DoQuality Health Network (QHN) is a nonprofit dedicated to healthcare quality improvement. QHN was created to improve the health of people who live across western Colorado. We provide for the secure exchange of electronic health information making your information available to authorized caregivers—when and where it’s needed—so they can provide you the best possible care.
Learn More About QHN's ServicesQHN provides physicians and other medical providers with the advanced information exchange technology and the support they need for efficient, effective delivery of high-quality care. By providing a single online resource for exchanging health information securely with multiple colleagues and organizations QHN is able to give your medical team access to accurate, real-time information regarding your health.
This exchange of information is accomplished through the secure electronic movement of health-related information utilizing nationally recognized standards and policies, called health information exchange (HIE). HIE is key to ensure high quality, more efficient and cost effective patient care. As patients move from one healthcare setting to another, HIE makes sure their appropriate health information is available at the point of care when and where it’s needed.
QHN's commitment is to improving the health of those that live in western Colorado through HIE and by promoting the adoption the utilization of healthcare information technology (HIT) to support population health management, risk stratification and to support our stakeholders as they transition to new payment models. Learn more about QHN's services.
Our MissionTo facilitate the availability of information to optimize the health of our communities, improve economic efficiencies of patient care, and bring value to our stakeholders.
- Honesty & Integrity
- Positive 'can do' Attitude
- Creative & Innovative Problem Solving
- Grit & Tenacity
- Download The Current QHN Dashboard
- Download The QHN Brochure
- QHN securely exchanges health information among 14 hospitals and hospital districts, more than 94 percent of the medical providers and over 80 percent of the healthcare organizations in western Colorado.
- QHN helps medical providers improve the quality of care and lower healthcare expenses, while keeping your information secure.
- QHN was cited by the National eHealth Collaborative in 2011 as one of the nation's 12 most successful health information exchanges.
- QHN serves as a national model for health information exchange and was one of 17 "Beacon Communities" designated by the federal Office of the National Coordinator (ONC) projects.