QHN is a not-for-profit community partnership, established in 2004 to support the adoption of health information technology, provide health information exchange (HIE) services and promote innovative uses of electronic health information for improved healthcare outcomes. QHN’s uniquely connected technology allows its network to not just exchange information, but enhance care coordination, and support the data needs of high value applications.
Image ExchangeImage Exchange and Image Enabled Results Delivery (IERD) are some of QHN’s newest service offerings based on the provider identified need to have immediate access to diagnostic quality medical images across the QHN health information exchange (HIE). Image Exchange in now live with St. Mary's Hospital and Regional Medical Center, Community Hospital, Aspen Valley Hospital, Colorado Canyons Hospital and Medical Center, Grand River Health, Montrose Memorial Hospital, Valley View Hospital and Delta County Memorial Hospital.
Image Exchange through the QHN system:
- Saves time for providers by enabling immediate access to view and compare images
- Decreases healthcare costs by reducing duplicate imaging procedures
- Allows providers to collaborate with multiple clinicians using the real-time common image viewing feature
- Improves patient safety by limiting unnecessary radiation exposure
- Solves the problems of non-viewable CDs, large file transfers, and multiple logins to various PACs systems