News Releases and Other Health IT News
News Releases | Health IT News
- QHN Announces Enhanced Availability of Secure Messaging and Email via “QHN Direct”
- Local Grand Junction Physician, Dr. Greg Reicks Named IT Fellow
- QHN Awarded 2013 Healthcare Informatics Innovator Award
Health IT News
- Association between use of a health information exchange system and hospital admissions | ACI Issue Brief - Published March, 2014.
- No HIE means 'lost opportunity' for cash | Healthcare IT News – Posted February, 2014.
- T.R. Campion Jr., et al., Health information exchange system usage patterns in three communities: Practice sites, users, patients, and data | Int. J. Med. Inform. (2013)
- Colorado Beacon Consortium featured in the official magazine of the Colorado Medical Society Colorado Medicine - July/August 2013 Issue
- Colorado Beacon Consortium 2012 Annual Report, released January 10, 2013, tells the story of how a dedicated group of health care innovators is fostering better health by meaningfully using health information technology (health IT) to transform health care delivery
- In a Digital World, Healthcare Stuck on Paper, Colorado Public Radio - July 15, 2013
- Doctors Heed Prescription for Computerized Records, NPR, All Things Considered - July 15, 2013
- Electronic Medical Records May Boost Patient Safety, NPR, All Things Considered - July 15, 2013
- Grand Junction, CO Foresight Family Physicians Featured in National Learning Consortium Success Story