About Grand Junction and the Surrounding AreaGrand Junction is the largest community between Denver and Salt Lake City and the center of business, professional and cultural activities for an extensive geographic area. As the result of being a regional "hub", Grand Junction possesses the amenities and opportunities of a city several times larger.
Traditionally an area of agriculture, energy and tourism, Grand Junction has attracted new services and light manufacturing, helping to broaden the economic base. The community offers a strong public school system, a four-year college with post-graduate programs, a symphony orchestra, regional arts center, museums, major medical facilities, an extensive parks and recreation program, golf, tennis and athletic facilities.
The Grand Junction area enjoys four distinct seasons, all generally mild in nature. Sunny, dry weather is abundant, allowing residents to take advantage of the numerous outdoor recreational opportunities available in western Colorado and eastern Utah.
The resort areas of Aspen, Vail, Beaver Creek, Telluride and Powderhorn are all easily accessible to enjoy winter and summer sports, cultural events and festivals. Close to the Grand Junction area are some of the finest mountain and canyon areas in the Rocky Mountain region ideal for skiing, hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, road and mountain bicycling and whitewater river rafting.
Current OpeningsClinical Quality Liaison
The Clinical Quality Liaison role is to provide consultation, education and direction to western Colorado organizations and providers to support the adoption of health information technology, health information exchange and promote innovative uses of electronic health information. The areas of focus are on practice transformation and the transition to value-based payment models. Additionally, the Clinical Quality Liaison assists QHN participants in the analysis and transformation of workflows to allow for more effective care processes to occur in acute, ambulatory, and long term care settings. The position includes developing relationships with prospective and current QHN participants to leverage the utilization of QHN systems to improve care coordination and patient outcomes.
Formal Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in clinical health care field required, Masters preferred
- 2-3 years work in a medical practice or closely related medical field is preferred
- Actual use of an electronic medical record (EMR) in a clinical setting is a plus.
- Must have a current, unencumbered Colorado driver’s license
Communications and Marketing Manager
This job is primarily focused on communications, the following skills and attributes are required:
- Solid copywriting and interviewing skills, the ability to craft compelling copy and concise, logical, clear instructions for the purpose of creating training/education materials, website content, and other information pieces
- Ability to develop comprehensive communication strategies around the organization’s goals
- Proficiency in the full Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced skills in PowerPoint
Formal Education & Experience:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in marketing, public relations or non-profit leadership
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Working knowledge of current computer technology including Microsoft Office: Publisher, Word, Power Point and Excel. Knowledge of Adobe Suite and other design software is helpful
- Familiar with Web Design process and utilization of content management systems, HTML experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and YouTube
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Working knowledge of how to gather, analyze, and organize data for meeting business requirements
- Working knowledge of applicable HIPAA and other data privacy practices and laws.
To apply for a position at QHN please send your letter of interest and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org